Re: accessing bookmarks in chrome

Rick Alfaro

Hi. I’ve been playing with this as well and control shift o seem to be by far the easiest to work with. Typing part of the bookmark name in the search field works great and you can just tab over to the list of matching bookmarks.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2018 4:06 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] accessing bookmarks in chrome

there is no shortcut command such as you are asking about.  You can use alt f, hold alt and type f to open the menu.  Then type bo to move to the book marks item and press enter.

For some reason, you can't use first letternavigation in the main folder.  if you place your book marks in another folder, from the very little I've played around with this, you can move using first letter navigation.