From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Armando
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2018 8:51 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Adding HTML in Wordpress.com with NVDA

Hey. This is getting me so much pain, I am trying to add HTML to my website using NVDA. I usually use my iPhone to edit my WordPress website, but I had to turn in my BrailleSense to the school. But now, when I tried to edit HTML with NVDA, it is not accessible. I’m using the Twenty Seventeen Theme. How can I edit my website using NVDA? I tried visual mode, but when I preview the page, some HTML code is displayed.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10