Re: Seeking Computer Microphone

Gene

But such microphones are not general purpose microphones unless an adapter is used.  they are computer microphones.  You can't use a general purpose microphone in most computers and get good results.

Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2018 11:20 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Seeking Computer Microphone

Gene, you're right about microphones specifically designed for tape
recorders.  However, there are many computer microphones which use a
standard 3.5mm plug.  I have even used regular patch cords and y
adapters to record things and they worked without any issues.  As for
my friend's mic, it was originally for a phone, such as an Iphone or
an Android.

--
Facebook: elvam2167@...

anyaudio.net: elvam2167