Re: Adding HTML in Wordpress.com with NVDA

Chris Grabowski <skywalker@...>

If you are hand coding your HTML code, use text view.

If WordPress.com is the same as self hosted, you should have a preview changes link that will open in a new window.  This will show the post/page in all of it's HTML glory.

From: Armando
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2018 8:50 AM EST
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Adding HTML in Wordpress.com with NVDA

Hey. This is getting me so much pain, I am trying to add HTML to my website using NVDA. I usually use my iPhone to edit my WordPress website, but I had to turn in my BrailleSense to the school. But now, when I tried to edit HTML with NVDA, it is not accessible. I’m using the Twenty Seventeen Theme. How can I edit my website using NVDA? I tried visual mode, but when I preview the page, some HTML code is displayed.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10