From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Walter Ramage via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2018 4:21 AM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Attaching files with Office 365

Hi all.  I'm asking this on behalf of a friend who is using Win10 and Office 365.  I personally use Win7 and Outlook 2007 so have no idea how to help her attach files.  Will somebody please give me step by step instructions for attaching files in Office 365 in Win10 that I can send to her.  Your help would be appreciated.  Walter.