Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2018 2:42 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Facebook help

Everything in my profile is real, except my name, which I state in my
biography.  As here, I go by Eleni Vamvakari.  I have never heard of
them actually requesting a legal identification picture!  That's
crazy!  Also, could they not just send you a text or an e-mail, either
with your information or with a link to a temporary password?
Regardless, it's good to have a file with your usernames and passwords
on different sites.  If you use Firefox, there is also a way to
retrieve your passwords by viewing your login information.

--
Facebook: elvam2167@...

anyaudio.net: elvam2167

Skype: elvam2167