Re: cortana

Beth

Oh no, ... Hmmm, I wish I could figure it out. What about more tabs? GOsh, I set this up after I upgraded so I have no real memory of the steps. Hmmm, let me see if I can get a comprehensive step by step thing on the web that would tell you where to go to set up the Cortana. Or is there any Cortana freaks out there who might be able to help?
Sorry ... I'm lost, my brain isn't functioning either, just got done watching Remember the Titans. Good film.
Beth
Beth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,
Cell: 720-435-7407
Skype: denverqueen0920
Ms_denverqueen on Twitter
Instagram: denverqueen0920
Facebook: www.facebook.com/denverqueen0920
On 8/30/2015 5:51 AM, Kimsan Song wrote:

Beth:

I just saw try Cortana and pressed enter on it but for pete sake, I don’t remember what came up after that.  Lets see if I can duplicate it.

Ok, when I tab after clicking try Cortana, it says core output?

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...