Re: Wireless Network Questions

Jeremy <icu8it2@...>

You mention your hotspot, but I'm a little confused. Do you mean that your laptop, the one in question here has no trouble staying connected to the Hotspot but doesn't stay connected to your home router?

On 6/1/2018 1:53 PM, Eleni Vamvakari wrote:
I have no way to access the router right now.  It's downstairs and
there are probably things in front of it.  I use my family's wifi as
my home connection, and there are other things connected to it that I
don't want to disturb.  It's worth noting, however, that my other
computers automatically connect to it.  The same is true of my
hotspot, which I can easily access. So I think this is a problem
with my laptop.

On 01/06/2018, Smiling? <blind7@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Have you even rebooted your router at all yet? If no, this is what you
should try.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Eleni Vamvakari
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2018 12:14 AM
To: main
Subject: [TechTalk] Wireless Network Questions

Every time I boot into 7, I have to reconnect to my wireless network
with my key. I went to manage wireless networks, but the list is
empty. Neither my hotspot nor my home wifi network is displayed. Can
someone please tell me what is going on and how to fix it? I have
never seen this on any other machine.

Thanks,
Eleni

Facebook: elvam2167@gmail.com