Re: searching for podcast on my Victor reader Stream...?

Jim Wohlgamuth

Hi!

Alright, Will give that a try!

Thanks!

<KF8LT><Jim>.

On 01-Jun-18 18:29, john s wrote:
Jim, go to the podcasts bookshelf and you will find an item that says add podcast.  I don't remember the search options but I think one is title or search by name.  Under that one you type in the name you are looking for.

At 06:10 PM 6/1/2018, Jim Wohlgamuth, wrote:

Hi there Folks!

Was wondering how I go about searching for pod casts on my Stream? I go to the end of the list and this is where I get stumpt..? Do I just type in the name at the end of the list or is there something else I must do?  Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks And Have A Great Day! de

<KF8LT><Jim Wohlgamuth>.

                 John