Re: taking the Wd My passport drive a part

I have a WD HD Ultra and was wondering why you were wanting to do
that. I ask because I'm having issues with mine and wonder if doing
that will help.
I changed the USB, the old one that came with the HD did the same
thing, it will power-up the HD, but I can't access what is on the
drive.

Thanks and hope you get the answer you need. I don't have much of a
sense of touch so I can't say how to go about it with my own to offer
suggestions.

On 6/1/18, Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi. My WD passport has no wiareless

connection, and I am on Windows 10 64Bit so I'm sorry I can't comment on
both counts. Cheers!
On 6/1/2018 7:51 PM, Fanus wrote:
Hello
Not sure if I must change the subject but just curious if you are able
to use your passport on a windows10 32 bit pc. I get an error telling
me that I need the SMB2 protocol, so I can not access the drive
wirelessly.
Regards
Fanus