Re: SDXC

Smiling?

The examples given by me are yes, SDXC cards, but PNY is being discounted 25% all day on Amazon today for whatever reasons.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kay Malmquist
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2018 6:31 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] SDXC

So?  Let me state what is probably obvious to most of you?  I assume that these are SD cards?  Thanks for any answers.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

Gratitude Advantages
"No matter what your temperament is now, gratitude will give you more patience, understanding, compassion, and kindness."

— Rhonda Byrne