Re: SDXC

Smiling?

Yes, it is the wrong format for either the Trek or Victor. It will come to you formatted as exFAT and needs to be formatted to FAT32 which again, either of the above players can successfully accomplish this through the menus.

Here it is how one would do this using the menus on the Victor and from what I’ve heard, very very similar with the Trek, but not having one I truly do not know. Any of you who happen to be a Trek owner and wouldn’t mind helping, feel free to write something up for the rest of us.

Using the top middle button above the number 2 key to go until you were on the opposite side from where to stream side and then press the 7 key to go into menus from there.

After you get into the menus, just press the 7 key until you get to something to the effect of

Format the SD card or something very similar.

Use your 8 key to arrow to format SD card and OK it.

I’m sure that it will ask you if you are sure and OK that as well.

Then it’ll format the card which means wipe everything that’s on the card. So don’t put anything on the card until you successfully format it

Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) cards are 32GB and less, which come formatted as FAT32.

Secure Digital Extended Capacity (SDXC) cards are 64GB and higher up to 2TB which come formatted as exFAT.