Which is the better product; Google Home or Amazon Echo?

Walter Ramage

Hi folks.  It hasn’t interested me in the past but I’m toying with the idea of purchasing either a Google Home or An Amazon Echo.  The problem is, I don’t know which product is the best, especially in the area of accessibility.  My main use for the product would be radio listening.  I do have a number of DAB radios in the house but their presets are limited and it requires pressing a number of buttons to get the station required.  With either Google or Amazon I can ask for that station to be played.  I guess other skills might be useful but I don’t know all what is available however I’m not interested in having it turn on and off lights since I never use lights since I am total.  I understand that Amazon have a much wider range of products but I’m not really concerned about appearance as it is irrelevant to me.  Also I know some echoes have touch screens but do they have audio feedback?  As I have said, I’m toying with the idea and haven’t made my mind up but when I do and if I decide to make a purchase I’d like to have some idea of what I’m about to spend my money on.  All comments welcome.  Walter.