From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Richard Brock
Sent: 03 June 2018 20:32
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Which is the better product; Google Home or Amazon
Echo?

Hello Walter,
I recommend the Amazon, Echo. You can purchase an Echo, Dot for $39
thatt will give you all its features for a very reasonable price.
You will ve able to listen to many radio stations, plus have access to
thousands of skills that are fun to interact with.
Good luck,
Rich

On 6/3/2018 1:45 PM, Walter Ramage via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi folks. It hasn't interested me in the past but I'm toying with the
idea
of purchasing either a Google Home or An Amazon Echo. The problem is, I
don't know which product is the best, especially in the area of
accessibility. My main use for the product would be radio listening. I
do
have a number of DAB radios in the house but their presets are limited and
it requires pressing a number of buttons to get the station required.
With
either Google or Amazon I can ask for that station to be played. I guess
other skills might be useful but I don't know all what is available
however
I'm not interested in having it turn on and off lights since I never use
lights since I am total. I understand that Amazon have a much wider range
of products but I'm not really concerned about appearance as it is
irrelevant to me. Also I know some echoes have touch screens but do they
have audio feedback? As I have said, I'm toying with the idea and haven't
made my mind up but when I do and if I decide to make a purchase I'd like
have some idea of what I'm about to spend my money on. All comments
welcome. Walter.