From: Walter Ramage via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2018 12:45 PM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Which is the better product; Google Home or Amazon Echo?

Hi folks. It hasn't interested me in the past but I'm toying with the idea of purchasing either a Google Home or An Amazon Echo. The problem is, I don't know which product is the best, especially in the area of accessibility. My main use for the product would be radio listening. I do have a number of DAB radios in the house but their presets are limited and it requires pressing a number of buttons to get the station required. With either Google or Amazon I can ask for that station to be played. I guess other skills might be useful but I don't know all what is available however I'm not interested in having it turn on and off lights since I never use lights since I am total. I understand that Amazon have a much wider range of products but I'm not really concerned about appearance as it is irrelevant to me. Also I know some echoes have touch screens but do they have audio feedback? As I have said, I'm toying with the idea and haven't made my mind up but when I do and if I decide to make a purchase I'd like to have some idea of what I'm about to spend my money on. All comments welcome. Walter.

XB