From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
-
Sent: 04 June 2018 13:17
To: Walter Ramage via Groups.Io
Cc: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Which is the better product; Google Home or Amazon
Echo?

Yes, international stations can be accessed. Usually any station is started
by its call letters or its name.

A local station k d k a is started by that call name. Just using npr
anywhere starts the local public radio station nearest to you.

For example using a name; one of the bbc services is called bbc 4 which is a
mostly news source, bbc 4 xtra plays radio dramas. There are
several other bbc choices for music and regional services in the uk.

On Sun, 3 Jun 2018, Walter Ramage via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi. Thanks. As much as I would like to listen to local and national
radio
stations I wonder if the Echo would be able to find international radio
stations and if so, how is it done. Walter.