Re: Which is the better product; Google Home or Amazon Echo?

Laz

As someone who owns both an Echo Dot and a Google Home mini i have to
say that the sound on the Google Home mini is much better than that
from the Echo Dot. In my experience they both can access the same
radio stations and both use Tune-In and I heart Radio. I've also found
that you can find a wider variety of songs on the Google Home mini
than you can on the Echo Dot. both can pair with bluetooth Speakers,
headsets, or Bluetooth receivers so connecting either one to a stereo
isn't difficult.

Laz

On 6/4/18, Walter Ramage via Groups.Io <wpr=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Hi. That is good to know. Last October I traded in my Arcam Solo neo DAB
music system for something different and high-end. The good thing about
the
Arcam Solo Neo was it also had internet radio, unfortunately the station
listings were not accessible Via the hi-fi unit but they were via their
website. I think there were well over 1000 internet stations I could
choose
from and I could search them via genre i.e. news, sport country music pop
music rock music religious spoken word etc.. I would imagine I'd need to
do
a web search for stations in order to instruct the echo, or would the echo
do a search for me? Walter.