From: Marie
Sent: Monday, June 4, 2018 8:29 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Amazon Visa Card Question Please.

I have had an Amazon Visa for about two years and like it quite a lot. To
benefit the most from the card you really need to be an Amazon Prime member
which costs $119 per year. For that membership you get free Amazon videos,
tons of free music, free 2 day shipping on most items and a 5% rewards for
purchases made at Amazon.
In addition even if not a member you get 2% at restaurants, service stations
and drugstores and 1% anywhere else. If you did not want to get the
membership you could still get the card, take advantage of the $50 gift card
and just hold it for the required time.
Best is if you only charge what you can pay in full on each statement. If
you manage it correctly it is a great deal, but as Michael said if not
managed it is not so great just like any other credit card.
Marie