Re: Outlook 2016 Contacts

Gene

Is there a pattern, for example, the second one up from where you are or some reliable pattern that would allow you to easily compensate?

From: Joe Orozco
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2018 8:21 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Outlook 2016 Contacts

Hello,

I'm using the latest build of JAWS 2018 with Outlook 2016. I'm
experiencing this annoying issue where, when I flip to the Contacts
screen, I can arrow through the various contacts, but when I enter on
a contact I believe is highlighted, I discover someone else has been
activated. I have changed the view to Card View. In fact, I think I've
cycled through the various views, but nothing has helped. VFO tells me
it's an Office issue. I should consider updating Office, which to me
is code for, we don't know what the heck is bothering your software.
Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, how did you fix it? I can
go to Outlook 2013 if necessary, but I would rather not uninstall and
reinstall if I can avoid it.

Thanks,

Joe