From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2018 7:53 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Amazon Visa Card Question Please.

I could explain the things you probably have but do you have any way to test to see what is what?  It would be very easy to show you in person but it would take perhaps six sentences to describe the kinds of line-in and line-out connectors you very likely have.  You very likely have line-in and line-out connectors but there are two widely used kinds, and I would have to describe both.

Gene.