Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2018 1:34 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Which is the better product; Google Home or Amazon Echo?

Hi Gene,

I am currently paying Apple Music $9.99 per month, and I don’t really want to spend any more than that.  What I like about the music subscriptions is   one can create their own playlist.  I have most of the same music on my computer, but I would have to burn all those songs on a disc, and I’ve done that before, but I think that might have messed up my Bose stereo a little, and I would need to send my Bose stereo back to Bose, and pay $114, and they would clean it and set it back to factory settings, so it would be like bran new, so I wouldn’t want to put those discs back in the stereo.  I did use the cheapest CD’S to burn music, and I don’t think that was a good idea now!  The radio will play on the Bose, but if I insert a cd, the cd will either do nothing, or it will just get stuck in it.  Bose told me before just to buy a cd cleaner, and if that didn’t work to send it to them, so I did buy and used the cd cleaner, but I could only play my cd’s in the Bose for maybe close to a year, and now it is right back doing the same thing.

Is Spotify an app? Not familiar with that.

Janet