From: janet gross
Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2018 11:01 AM
To: 'main@TechTalk.groups.io'
Subject: [TechTalk] Amazon Music Question Please.

Hi Marie and all.
Ok Marie, time to whipe the egg off your face! Smile! You can correct me if I am wrong, but it sounds like you purchased Amazon's music? Can you tell me what you think about their music subscription? Such as do they have a large variety of music? So one could create their own play list? How much does it cost per month, or does it depend on different factors? I'm asking this because when I do purchase an Echo or Dot, I will more than likely also purchase Amazon music. I currently have Apple music on my phone, but will switch when I purchase the Echo or Dot. So if someone is using Amazon's music, would you please share your experience with me?
Thank you all!
Janet