Re: Amazon Music Question Please.

Marie <magpie.mn@...>

I do not subscribe to the premium Amazon music but get a huge variety of free Amazon music with the Prime membership. I am not sure of the cost but if you buy regularly from Amazon, the Prime member ship gets you lots of music with a wide variety of genres, Videos, free 2 day shipping on most products and occasionally additional promos for members only. I figure I can only listen to so much music and what I get with Prime is enough for me., so it might not be enough for some others.
Marie

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2018 11:01 AM
To: 'main@TechTalk.groups.io'
Subject: [TechTalk] Amazon Music Question Please.

Hi Marie and all.
Ok Marie, time to whipe the egg off your face! Smile! You can correct me if I am wrong, but it sounds like you purchased Amazon's music? Can you tell me what you think about their music subscription? Such as do they have a large variety of music? So one could create their own play list? How much does it cost per month, or does it depend on different factors? I'm asking this because when I do purchase an Echo or Dot, I will more than likely also purchase Amazon music. I currently have Apple music on my phone, but will switch when I purchase the Echo or Dot. So if someone is using Amazon's music, would you please share your experience with me?
Thank you all!
Janet

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.