From: Marie
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2018 8:31 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Charter.net and WLM

Is anyone using a Charter email address on WLM? I have a friend who has set up her account but can not send messages. The account is IMap and the outgoing server is mobile.charter.net and the port is 587 and requires SSL. Three calls to Charter have all told her this is the correct info but still no luck. Does someone have a solution?
Thanks