From: Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc.
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2018 8:56 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] UEB Braille code and restaurant menu inaccessibility

Chief Gene, 145 volumes for a Braille Encyclopedia? BarJesus, I need five
bedrooms to load those on my shelf!

give me paperless Braille anyday! It has helped me to stop people from
LYING TO ME about Bible passages. When a passage is being referred to, I
ask for the specific book and chapter then I open to read it right there in
the presence of whomever is trying to bamboozle me.

UEB Braille? Not my beef, but I'll read it when push comes to shove! Since
I read in more than one language anyway, I'm not too concerned with what
English has chosen to do to Braille.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado