Re: The latest iPad and dropbox

Kathy Pingstock

Vicky do I have to create a folder or anything or just put them right in my dropbox question Kathy

On Jun 10, 2018, at 6:49 PM, Vicki W <vwherry4@comcast.net> wrote:

If you have Dropbox on your computer and that is where your books are, just place them in your Drop Box there and they will show up in the Drop Box app on your device, assuming you have installed the Drop Box App on your IPad.

I'm not sure how to get them from the Drop Box App to Dream Reader, though.

Vicki

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kathy Pingstock" <kpingstock@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2018 3:21 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] The latest iPad and dropbox

Good evening
I Purchased the app Voice dream reader last night, I am currently using the latest iPad and someone mentioned on this email list about using dropbox to put books in and I can use This app with the dropbox, not sure how to put some of my MP3 books in the dropbox can somebody help me with this

Thank you Cathy