Re: Beware! Microsoft Plans to Push Windows 10 On Even More Windows 7 and 8 Systems

Victor

This is why it's good to have a separate email account for newsletters
and mailing lists so that you don't clutter your primary inbox with
emails you find boring. Or, you can use a free service like Other
Inbox which organizes all of your emails neatly for you.

Also, you can do what I do and delete or archive the emails you know
you won't get around to reading. I do that a lot. Lol

Another advantage to being on a email list is that sometimes you get
multiple answers to your questions. That way you might get several
different explanations and you might get many ways of solving your
problem. Plus, you don't have to wait on hold only to deal with a
rude tech support jerk who doesn't help you that much. I had to call
a tech support person to help me fix a minor problem with my treadmill
and she spoke to me like I was an idiot and she was smarter than God.

The internet's strength and weakness is that we can get multiple
answers from many sources.

VictorOn 11/5/15, Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

Indeed that is a reasonable solution if you go for long periods of time
without the need for assistance from the list or you are bored with the
conversations.
From: Victor <victorelawrence@gmail.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Thursday, November 5, 2015 1:51 am
Even More Windows 7 and 8 Systems

And if you have a Mac, VO comes with it. I don't know how it
compares to Narrator, but I've always heard Narrator wasn't very
good. I never thought it was, but maybe it's better in Windows 10.

VictorOn 11/4/15, Matt <matt.from.florida@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, and you can even get We for free if you are running office
2010 I think it is or above. So this really give you 4 screen
readers. JFW, NVDA, WE(Windows Eyes) and Narrator. So much better
than what it used to be.
Also
if have a Mac you have Vo on it as well.

Thanks,
Matt.from.florida@gmail.com