Re: Beware! Microsoft Plans to Push Windows 10 On Even More Windows 7 and 8 Systems

Victor

If you use Gmail in Basic HtML it's pretty easy to use that web
interface. I think it works well with most screen readers. Just
remember that you have to hit the refresh link or the F5 key is Basic
HTML doesn't refresh the website automatically. But it's fast and
easy.

I use the Gmail website so I can access my emails from multiple
computers and I can archive emails on the web.

VictorOn 11/5/15, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote:

I did look into Window Eyes, got on a list for a little while, but decided
to stay with JAWS.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

From: Victor <victorelawrence@gmail.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Thursday, November 5, 2015 1:51 am
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Beware! Microsoft Plans to Push Windows 10 On
Even More Windows 7 and 8 Systems

And if you have a Mac, VO comes with it. I don't know how it
compares to Narrator, but I've always heard Narrator wasn't very
good. I never thought it was, but maybe it's better in Windows 10.

VictorOn 11/4/15, Matt <matt.from.florida@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, and you can even get We for free if you are running office
2010 I think it is or above. So this really give you 4 screen
readers. JFW, NVDA, WE(Windows Eyes) and Narrator. So much better
than what it used to be.
Also
if have a Mac you have Vo on it as well.

Thanks,
Matt.from.florida@gmail.com