Re: braille me now for sale

Rick Alfaro

Thanks Josh, great info. Please report back to us once you have had a chance to compare both displays side by side. A podcast or audio recording if you can do one would be awesome so we can hear both displays in action. I know the Orbit seems to be quite noisy so curious how it compares to the BrailleMe in that respect. Thanks.

Best,

Rick Alfaro

Best,

Rick Alfaro