NVDA & Eloquence

Joe Orozco

Hi,

I previously had NVDA installed on my machine. Before jumping from
Windows 7 to Windows 10, I created a portable version of it to my
external hard drive. I went to try to install it on my Windows 10
system, but the executable file refuses to work. I don't mind going
out and redownloading the screen reader, but I'm worried that I won't
have access to the Eloquence add-on I'd previously procured. Does
anyone have any suggestions on how to retain the Eloquence add-on with
a new installation, or does anyone have any ideas on how to make my
portable copy actually work? Thank you in advance.

Joe