From: Edward Green
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2018 8:44 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Jaws Advertising?

Hi Nancy,

JAWS isn't advertising exactly. What's happening here is that JAWS is
notifying you about the latest episode of FSCast, the podcast from VFO.
This month's covers VFO's various convention specials.

If you don't want JAWS to notify you about future editions of FS Cast when
they are released, do the following:
1. Press JAWS key+6 to open Settings Centre.
2. Press control+shift+d to open the default settings.
3. Type "notify" without the quotes into the edit field you're currently in

and press enter.
4. Arrow down until you hear "Notify about new FS Casts", and press space to

uncheck the box.
5. Tab to the "Apply" button and press enter.
6. Tab to the "ok" button and press enter.

Cheers,

Ed