From: Mike B.
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2018 11:41 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Windows 7 question

Hi Donald,

I don't have Google Drive , so I can't say exactly how to stop it from starting at boot-up, but you can try 1 of the following:

Try this 1st:
1. Open the Run dialogue with the keystroke, Windows key + R.
2. Type, msconfig, and press enter to open System Configuration.
3. Control + tab to the Startup Page / Tab, and tab 1 time to get into the list of items.
4. Navigate this list, and if Google Drive is here and checked, un check it by pressing the spacebar.
5. Tab to the, Okay button, press the spacebar, tab to the, Restart button, and press enter to restart your computer for the changes to take affect.

2nd:
1. Open the Start menu, and open All Programs.
2. Press the letter, S, until you get to the, Startup, folder & press enter or right arrow to open.
3. If you have a Google Drive icon in here delete it.
Take Care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.