From: Eleni Vamvakari <elvam2167@...>
To: main <main@techtalk.groups.io>
Date: Sunday, June 24, 2018 20:47
Subject: [TechTalk] Using Pay with Chip

Has anyone here used Pay with Chip? If so, can you please share your
experiences? I also have a few questions. When you first run it, you
enter information such as your name and address. You can shop at
various stores, including Ebay and Amazon. I have accounts with both,
with my information already saved. On Ebay, I usually use Paypal,
which is connected to my account. How would that work? In other
words, would I sign into Ebay with this software or would it bypass
everything and use the data saved in Pay with Chip and send my card
information as I enter it into the reader? Also, how could I tell if
an item was Buy it Now or a bid? How would bids work? Is there
anything else that I should know about this? I am considering it as
an option because Ebay isn't working well with Firefox (this seems to
be a browser issue, as even my sighted friend couldn't change the
option from Best Match to Price+Shipping Lowest) and Iherb, where I
shop all the time, seems not to be working correctly either now,
though that appears to be a screen reader issue, as he was able to
order for me.

For those interested, here is the website. Note that I am not
affiliated with the company.

https://www.paywithchip.com/

Thanks,
Eleni