From: Eleni Vamvakari <elvam2167@...>
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Date: Sunday, June 24, 2018 22:18
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Using Pay with Chip

Usually, I purchase Buy it Now items anyway, so this is good. But
must the seller accept credit or debit cards for this to work? Some
only work with Paypal. Also, do I need to sign into Ebay, considering
that I already have an account there?

On 24/06/2018, Joe Giovanelli <joegio100@...> wrote:
Hi,

I have successfully used Pay With Chip a couple of times without problems.

When using this facility, payment is made using your credit card. The card
must have an embedded chip because it is read with a card reader which can
only read the information stored on the chip.

In the case of Ebay, the system only works with the Buy Now products. I'm
told that plans are in the works to be able to handle bids.

Amazon is another case. You must subscribe to the Amazon feature in Pay With
Chip. It is $49 a year. I think there's a way to buy it for a month at a
time. I do not know if you must be a Prime member.

I hope I answered everything.

Joe Giovanelli