Re: need instructions on backing up addresses

Smiling?

Exporting Outlook Contacts

1. From within the inbox, Alt+F for File menu.

2. O for Open and right arrow, or enter.

3. Down arrow to Import and hit enter. This is going to open up Outlook's Import and Export Wizard.

4. Arrow to Export to a file and tab to Next.

5. Arrow to Comma separated values (DOS) and tab to Next.

6. Highlight your Contacts folder and tab to Next.

7. Select your desired location and name where you wish to save your contacts Outlook backup file.

8. Tab to Finish.