Re: need instructions on backing up addresses
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Exporting Outlook Contacts
1. From within the inbox, Alt+F for File menu.
2. O for Open and right arrow, or enter.
3. Down arrow to Import and hit enter. This is going to open up Outlook's Import and Export Wizard.
4. Arrow to Export to a file and tab to Next.
5. Arrow to Comma separated values (DOS) and tab to Next.
6. Highlight your Contacts folder and tab to Next.
7. Select your desired location and name where you wish to save your contacts Outlook backup file.
8. Tab to Finish.
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Terry Olandese
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2018 2:26 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] need instructions on backing up addresses
Hello. I am running windows 7, jaws 14, and Microsoft outlook 2010.
I think I need to reinstall windows, but I have no idea on how to back up my address books. I have 2 accounts, one gmail and 1 fuse account. Any help would be appreciated. a totally blind person with no experience. LOL.