Re: Has anyone electronically signed a document on DocuSign.com?

Leedy Diane Bomar

I used docusign during a Fidelity transaction, and it went very well. However, I did have to select a style, which I did randomly. Also, Fidelity had a direct link from their on-line form. Your question is very timely for me, as I need to sign an NDA via email, and have been considering how to do that, independently.

If you use AIRA, or can screen share with a sighted person, it would be helpful.

Diane Bomar

On Jun 29, 2018, at 14:47, Blaster <blaster.nil8@gmail.com> wrote:

Can anyone tell me if they've ever successfully signed a document on
the website DocuSign.com using a screen reader?

Thanks for any information you may have to offer,
Blaster