Issues with Outlook 2013

Joe Orozco

Hi,

I flipped back to Outlook 2013 after Outlook 2016 proved quirky with
Contacts navigation. The problem I'm now having with Outlook 2013 is
the latency when I delete emails. I have IMAP set up with Gmail, and
there is a noticeable pause every time I delete an email. I could work
offline to temporarily eliminate the pause, but the other annoying
issue is that JAWS will drop me to the bottom of the inbox after a
remove a message elsewhere on the list. I ought to be able to delete
an email and retain my position in the inbox as opposed to being
dropped to the bottom of the message list. I'm using JAWS 2018, latest
build with Outlook 2013 on Windows 10 with latest updates. If anyone
has any thoughts, I would be very much appreciative.

Joe