From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@...>
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2018 2:19 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Echo Devices As Local Intercom

Hi Group,

I think I heard somewhere that if you have more than one Echo device, you could set them us as an intercom. I now have 2 echo devices: a show and a dot.

Does anyone know how this intercom system could be set up?

Thanks for any help.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"