From: mcLeod stinnett
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2015 8:10 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] firefox going back to top of page

i go nomail on theese lists and peruse the archives daily with ie-8
and every time i open a message, using message view, i read it, go back
to previous page, and land on the same message heading, so i can keep
tabbing through the list. tried it with latest firefox, and when you hit
setting to fix this, or perhapse, a window-eyes 9.2 setting to tweek,
thanks