how do you select a folder full of files that you want to hear played?

Jim Rawls

Hi all, I am posting this message, because I got a note that my messages were bouncing. So here is my problem.

I have a folder in my documents that has a lot of Frank Sinatra in it. I want the folder to play through the songs until I get to the end of the folder. Up until yesterday, I could hit Control A which selected all the songs. Then I could hit play and one after another the songs would play. Now, nothing happens. I am using Win Amp as my player. I am running jaws 2018 and windows ten. Jim