Re: Blindy.TV

Laz

brian, As you've posted earlier about list rules most common in
different lists you belong to then you must be aware that two subjects
which are not welcome on many lists are politics and religion. These
two subjects as well as being off topic for this list, can wreak havoc
on any lists due to the many varied and slanted viewpoints which are
strongly held by individuals. This list is very easy-going when it
comes to topics and one should police one's own messages so as to not
cause upset or discord amongst its membership. I am not going to
address the false statements about how Americans weren't able to get
health care until Obamacare came along which BTW has been penalizing
my wife about $800 per year since its inception because she can't
afford to pay for her own Obamacare plan. Even before Obamacare any
indigent could show up at a hospital and receive needed health care
and that was the reason given for why an aspirin cost $50 if you had
health insurance. But that false statement you made about Obamacare
was something you must have read somewhere and obviously since you
reside either in Canada or the UK don't have first-hand knowledge of.

Now if we could please get back to the purpose of this list...

laz List moderator

On 7/25/18, Brian K. Lingard <bkl@ncf.ca> wrote:
Dear Gene & List:

Have been told by at least one Federation State President, that while ACB
and NFB National get alone like TNT and a lit match, in some states,
Florida
for one, ACB and NFB agree on many issues and work together to resolve
them.

You neglected to mention the antics of the G. O. P. House during the Obama
administration, reflexively disliking anything the President proposed.

Certainly hope all the folks who can no longer afford adequate Health
Insurance remember to register and present themselves at their Polling
Place
on Election Day in America 2018 and especially 2020.

If I could, would run some Public Service Announcements where a bunch of
Average Americans, white, black, yellow and red all say they cannot bother
to vote.

Then show who wins the election: A horned devil with a tail and a very
unfriendly dog to ensure no one sneaks out the gate to his place of
residence!

Of course the Satanist Party of America would say I am picking on their
deity, proceed to the U. S. Courthouse to obtain an injunction to require
me
to stop my ad campaign.
Brian