From: Gene
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2018 1:26 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] email clients other than thunderbird?

I don't think anyone answered your message.  Are you asking about free programs?  There is Outlook, but that's a paid program.  If you are using Windows 10, there is the Windows 10 e-mail app, which is free.

Windows Live Mail can still be gotten, not from Microsoft but from users who have the full installation file.  The old menu version and the newer ribbon version is available.  Are there any problems or inconveniences with Thunderbird that makes you interested in trying other programs?  You may want to try other programs.  You may also want to discuss what you don't like about Thunderbird and see if those things can be resolved.  If so, you may decide you don't care about trying other programs.