Re: How to create a dropbox share folder

Gene

Find or create the folder you want to share then, when you are at the folder, not on it, open the context menu and see what options are there.  I haven't shared folders but you are contemplating working with the site as a first option.  It is more complex and time consuming than trying my method, if it works.

From: Fanus
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2018 6:04 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How to create a dropbox share folder

Ok, perhaps the word “share” is not the correct term. Some time ago a friend  created a folder and it appears in my dropbox as well. When he copies stuff to that folder on his pc it gets uploaded and downloaded into that folder on my pc, and when I copy files to the folder on my pc it uploads and downloads into his dropbox subfolder, so it is not necessary for him to create a link and email every time. I want to do this between me and another friend but I do not know how to do this. It sounds that the suggestion to log into dropbox and do the process might be the correct way.
Regards
Fanus