Re: Installing batteries in hearing aids.

Barb O'Connor

Gerald, I am using the 312 batteries. We had hoped to be able to use the 13, but, the hearing aids that I have do not accommodate that size. What it’s going to take his practice, practice, practice. I guess that’s what I’m going to have to do.

Jim, my hearing aid batteries stand up like the wheel. I just can’t seem to find the right spot to put it in. I think I have to get over the fear of breaking that door.

Thanks for the subscription Info, Gerald. I have successfully been subscribed to that list.

Barb

On Aug 13, 2018, at 12:10 PM, Gerald Levy <bwaylimited@verizon.net> wrote:

No, the address for subscribing to the Blind Hearing Aid Users list has not changed, so I don't understand why the message you sent to subscribe would bounce back as undeliverable. Again, the correct address is:

blindhearingaidusers+subscribe@groups.io

Gerald

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Rawls
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2018 12:46 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Installing batteries in hearing aids.

Gerald, I just tried to sign up for the hearing aid list and the message bounced back as undeliverable. Has the address changed? Jim