From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ann Parsons
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 8:59 AM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] new scam, beware

Morning all,

I just got a new scam! Life is so fun! This one starts out
with a sad sob storry about somebody who is broke, and her
sister has to have a gall bladder operation, and the money
has to be paid to the doctor immediately.

Of course this is complete and utter rot. The hospital
would bill the patient and he or she would have thirty days
to pay or make arrangements for payment. Believe me, as one
who is now confronted by paperwork from my own local
hospital, I know how this works.

So, if you get this scam, delete it. It's just one of the
ever-changing, ever-growing scams on the net. It was signed
by somebody I don't even know.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons