From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann
Parsons
Sent: August 16, 2018 9:59 AM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] new scam, beware

Morning all,

I just got a new scam! Life is so fun! This one starts out with a sad sob
storry about somebody who is broke, and her sister has to have a gall
bladder operation, and the money has to be paid to the doctor immediately.

Of course this is complete and utter rot. The hospital would bill the
patient and he or she would have thirty days to pay or make arrangements
for
payment. Believe me, as one who is now confronted by paperwork from my own
local hospital, I know how this works.

So, if you get this scam, delete it. It's just one of the ever-changing,
ever-growing scams on the net. It was signed by somebody I don't even
know.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons