From: Pamela Dominguez
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 1:30 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] new scam, beware

I agree; not new at all. Then, there are the ones that tell you they want
you to split money from an estate if you will just hold it for them for a
while. But in order to do this, you need to give them your deposit
information so they can deposit the money! Right! I'm glad I wasn't born
last night at night, as my husband used to say. Pam.