From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 4:25 PM
To: Gene; main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Wi-Fi without internet service.

Also, I am assuming you are still using the copper wire network.  If you switched to fiber optic cable, I don't know what plans are available for that.

In addition, do you use your phone with your Wi-Fi at home?  Do you use your phone for streaming music with Wi-FI or for things that require more speed than the slowest AT&T service might allow?  Do you do these things enough that you want to continue to use Wi-Fi on your phone or do you want to just use your phone service data plan for that?