From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of janet gross
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 8:39 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Wi-Fi without internet service.

Gene,

The question is could I have Wi-Fi without internet or ATT.
The bottom line, ATT is ripping me off, as I'm sure they
have done it to others for many years! One might think with
all this new technology, Wi-Fi just might be available. I'm
also wondering about Hotspot on my phone, as I might be able
to turn Hotspot in to a Wi-Fi, but I don't know if I would
need Wi-Fi service connected with an internet service. I'm
not completely sure yet.

Janet

Janet