Re: Wi-Fi without internet service.

Allen West

Janet, If you are on a fixed income, ATT will give you wifi and
internet service for $10 per month. I have several clients using ATT
for that purpose.

Allen

On 8/16/18, janet gross <janet.harvard@outlook.com> wrote:
Hi Everyone,
Does anyone know if there is a way to have Wi-Fi service at home without ATT
internet service? I just received another raise from ATT in which is $55
instead of $42, and they say they have no promotions going on, and might not
for a while either. I don't like paying $55 just to search online. I can
use my phone to do this. Matter of fact, I just use my cellular service on
my phone.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you all.
Janet