Re: Problem with latest Kurzweil 1000 Release 14

Laz

Even if one changes the subject line and deletes all remnants of the
thread replying to a message is still hijacking a message thread. the
proper way to post a new message is to write a new message to the list
using the following email address:
main@TechTalk.groups.io

Laz List admin

On 8/18/18, Steve Matzura <number6@noisynotes.com> wrote:
Are you aware you have just committed one of the more egregious listserv
faux pas's by hijacking this thread? LOL! That's why I changed the
subject line.

On 8/18/2018 12:02 PM, Pablo Morales wrote:
Greetings to all,
Let me start saying, my apologies for this long email.
Well, I have a question regarding Kurzweil 1000 latest released version
14. I do not know what will happen, but in Kurzweil I could open an
accessible PDF document, or a daisy file, or even a Word 2007 or 2016 file
and at the time of reading the document with F5 Kurzweil could emphasize
the headings. In this way the listener could identify the headings in the
document that was listening. Also at the time of converting a text
document into an audio book, these emphases could be heard in the
resulting audio file. However I do not know what happened, but I can not
hear the emphasis when reading a book in Kurzweil, nor when I convert an
audio text document with Kurzweil. Does anyone know what may be going on
with the kurzweil configuration, why is there no difference in the
emphasis of the kurzweil voice when reading a book in audio?
Thank you very much to all,

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com